Air conditioning Illumination.
Engineering Building construction Systems of building construction, Including fireproof construction, concrete construction Systems of building construction, Including fireproof construction, concrete construction titles from eBooks. Filter Results. Last 30 days. Last 90 days. All time. English Only. Add to Cart Add to Cart.
Add to Wishlist Add to Wishlist. View More. Glass Construction Manual 2nd ed. Christian Schittich , Gerald Staib and 3 more Detail Atlas Series.
Glass Structures Design And Construction Of Self Supporting Skins 2007
Heritage Masonry Materials and Structures S. Let us know about it.
- Living with Bipolar Disorder: Strategies for Balance and Resilience.
- Psychology: A Self-Teaching Guide.
- This Mystical Life of Ours.
- Next-Generation Glass Answers Structural Questions?
Does this product have an incorrect or missing image? Send us a new image. Is this product missing categories?
Add more categories. Review This Product. Welcome to Loot. Checkout Your Cart Price.
- Phytochemistry in the Genomics and Post-Genomics Eras: 36 (Recent Advances in Phytochemistry).
- Glass Structures: Design and Construction of Self-supporting Skins - Jan Wurm - Google книги.
- The Korean Wave.
- American Mathematical Monthly, volume 117, August September 2010!
- Aquaculture and fisheries biotechnology. Genetic approaches.
- Deployment and use of security technology : hearing before the Subcommittee on Aviation of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, October 11, 2001!
- Safe Work in the 21st Century: Education and Training Needs for the Next Decades Occupational Safety and Health Personnel.
- Glass structures – learning from experts | efibatujaquz.gq.
- More Last-Minute Knitted Gifts.
- Glass Structures: Design and Construction of Self-Supporting Skins - Semantic Scholar!
- You Can Cook.
- The Structural Power of Glass.
W87 F Unknown. More options. Find it at other libraries via WorldCat Limited preview. Contributor Peat, Raymond. Schwaiger, Elizabeth.said.dev3.develag.com/analysis-and-design-of-nonlinear.php
Glass Structures: Design and Construction of Self-Supporting Skins - Jan Wurm - Google книги
Bibliography Includes bibliographical references p. Summary Flat glass opens up more possibilities for the planner than virtually any other material. Because of the technological complexity of using it, however, no specific structural forms have been developed for glass supporting frameworks as they have been for wood, concrete, and steel. This book is thus the first to present a coherent guide to the planning and design of glass supporting frameworks. The focus is on the pressure-resistant, flat supporting element as a basic building block for broad supporting structures.
The spatial and constructive forms of multifunctional, self-supporting glass envelopes are vividly illustrated and systematically explained.
Related Glass Structures: Design and Construction of Self-Supporting Skins
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved